Monday, July 28, 2008

Mood Swing

I've always knew that my mood swing can affect me extremely either on the positive or negative sides...but thank God, it stays most of the time at the +ve side...haha.

This happened to my work as well, when I'm in very good mood...i can finish my 3 days work in a day...but when i'm really lazy, it can drag days to do so. Seriously, this really not a good practice...yet haha..sometimes just cant help it. Often tight time frame has helped overcome this problem in me.

Lately i've been assign to a Highway tender in Indonesia, honestly speaking i'm excited. It has been months since i join this company & have been looking at building jobs....I hate buildings jobs! Too many elements yet small in amount, not like highways...just a bridge itself already cost more than a row of terrace houses.

The truth is, my motivation started coming back...seeing something i'm so familiar with kept me working on the task without complaining. The feeling is like seeing an old friend, now happily updating where i've left behind since last year. (yaiks! my boss sure dont like to hear this..one should be multitasking rather than choosy on what to or what not to do.)

I've two more days left before submission, meanwhile enjoying myself looking at the bridge drawings, take off the quantities & temporary forget about everything to do with buildings...haha.

No comments: