Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm Dying for Sleep!!!!

I'm so so tired!!!!!!!!! I'm so lack of sleep!!!!!! i've been working on a tender, ISO setting up & oso claim to client for day & night for the past few weeks! yet the work still piled up like nobody business on my office desk!! everyone is chasing behind my butt now..can somebody tell me where to get a few more junior QS????!!! i need to train somebody to take up some of my work load liao!

deadlines!!! I hate the most!!!! I hate bringing laptop home !!! i hate working until the wee hours in the morning & dragging myself to work. That's how frustrated i am now...yet, this is life!! i need the money to survive.

in actual fact, i'm staring blankly on my task which will due before the end of today....sigh! i'm way too behind on completing it.

okok...enough of nonsense...going back to my work now with another cup of coffee. Tomorrow will be another brand new day.

2 comments:

cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D said...

Just pray and everything will be alright. Oh yeah!

feifeipinky said...

thanks Ray..i know i've a bunch of frens like u all to count on...so, i'll be fine.
so, bila yam cha? haha