Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Lost of my 2nd dog - Casper

I got to know bout Casper been stole on my way back home from work, I was really angry..."what?! again?! who the Hell so irritating & sickening ?! "

Once i got home, i checked on the cage, asked around the neighbour & did a quick check on the surrounding. Apparently there are some bits of crackers around & the padlock i used for the cage was no longer there. Slowly my sad feeling started to sat in...it recalled the time when i lost Hoppie (my first dog). Sigh! how could these ppl do that to pet owner?!!!!!!!! If not because the church teaching not to curse, i would have curse my lung out... i cried.

I hope Casper is in good hand.I read bout foreign workers steal dogs for meat due to increasing food price in the paper just a few days back..The worst thing that i dont wish it would happen is that Caper ended up in a hot pot & eaten like shabu-shabu.

No comments: