Wednesday, July 02, 2008

little luck starting to come back

I wasnt in good shape for the past few weeks. I was sick for two weeks due to my sensitive nose, then I fell in front of my house on a rainy evening that caused ligament tear on my both knees...sigh! Doctor advised not to do any run for another 6-8weeks. (there goes my $$ which i paid for few runs down into the drain)
That wasnt the end of it, grandmother when in to CCU a week ago & dad's house in Taiping was flooded few days back due to landslide caused by the construction nearby. All bad news just sink in one after another including my work place havoc, I nearly want to pengsan. Thank God that gave strength to my family...we managed it though.
But ahha!! When i thought bad luck yet to end, my surprise present came...hehe...Yesterday i received a consignment notice, i was clueless thinking that it might be one of statement. I made an arrangement & pick it up along the way home awhile ago after work..I got excited the minute i open up the envelope..It was from F&N. Apparently I am one of the 2nd week winner in 100plus contest & my prize ?? hehe.. Nike Sport Retail Voucher worth of RM300. It does really cheer me up quite a bit. ^_^ Yeah!

No comments: