Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Elmo


My colleague's daughter Celine (we normally call her Yan Yan) is barely 4...very cute little girl. I get to see her everyday coz i carpool with her mum. Once she get to know you, she will start asking lotsa questions. I was once stucked without an answer...her question was simple : "What's sleeping beauty name?" i was lost...I know Ariel the mermaid, I know bout Snow White, I know princess Jasmine..but oh oh...not the sleeping beauty. I owe her an answer until later...ended up googling to find the answer to it. haha

Few days ago i was wearing my Elmo T-shirt to work, from far she spotted it & shouted : "Why there's a big Elmo infront of Irene Cheh Cheh (sister) T-shirt? Is she bringing Elmo to work? Why mummy why? "
Haha...both her mum & i exchange look..v started laughing...she's so cute, really brightened our day.

Sometimes kids can bring joy to us when we are sad or stressed over daily life...their smiles, thoughts are so genuine & pure like little angels. I love kids...I did think about becoming a teacher long time ago, particularly a pre-school teacher...but on 2nd thought, i dont have the character that can set as a good example for little kids, so better not contaminate their little brains...hahahaha.

Anyway, next week is little Yan Yan's birthday....just hope she continue to be bubbly happy girl.

No comments: