Sunday, July 06, 2008

Budget meal for a lazy sunday afternoon



Ingredients :

a) 4 washed potatoes
b) some freshly chopped English parsley
c) diced garlic
d) salt & pepper
e) 1 table spoon of low fat butter
f) sprinkle of Parmesan cheese

Method :

I wasn't sure about the recipe just based on the taste i remembered; i started boiling the potatoes, later goreng it with butter, salt & pepper. Chopped English parsley & cheese was later mixed with the potatoes before serving....hehe...turned out quite ok for the 1st time. Guess what? I'm happy coz it was something different, filling & yet only cost me less than RM1. Stingy that u might think, but blame it to the petrol hike ya...haha.

I've few more potatoes with me...i guess will try cooking something else tomorrow. cheers!

2 comments:

cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D said...

can add tomato or not? kekeke
so when u gonna cook for me? yum yum!

feifeipinky said...

hehe,ok..if u dont mind being a white rat for my experiment.