Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bad news - doesnt struck only once in a day!

I went for a day trip back to Taiping due to my grandma admitted into hospital the day before. She had her both kidney failed & heart attack caused by the high level of potassium inside her kidney. It was sad to see her on her bed with tubes all over her body & Chinese New Year is just around the corner.

Half concious, she managed to talk a little & hold hands with all of us, thus went back to sleep shortly after that. Too weak, fragile...so skinny as if once touch her will break her bones. Doctor said will have to keep her under observation, if the potassium level still remain high; grandma will have to spend her new year at hospital....which i really hope not.

I left Taiping in the evening by bus..

While i was on my way back to KL, i received a call from my aunt in Kuchai. Apparently she was standing outside her condo with two security guards & some other residents waiting for police to arrive, there were someone inside her house ransacking the house that very minute.

Guess what??? whosoever inside the house managed to escaped from the window....coz the polices came only 30mins after the report been made!!sigh! the police station is less than 3mins away!! i wonder what took them so long to reach the place & granted ample time for these thieves to escape.

Minutes after that call, i received another call from my sister before reaching my house. She was too facing problem.She was rushing her way with few other suppliers to catch a fella (customer) before he runaway with debts. This guy ordered quite a big sum of computer parts from my sister weeks back and given a period payment terms. He wasnt able to pay not only to my sister & oso few other companies, & decided to runaway during the night.

I was frustrated & angry as i cant do much in either of these situations, I've my own problem yet to solve too...I just hope God will get things better..... I'm tired, everyone in good mood for celebration yet i've to pretend I'm as happy as others...my..What a way to welcoming Chinese New Year.I'm not that keen & looking forward this time.

2 comments:

cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D said...

So sorry to hear that...
In difficult times like these we need our Lord the most for comfort.

feifeipinky said...

thanks! happy Chinese New year!