Sunday, February 03, 2008

Taiwan - Custom Made Shoes

It has been almost two months after my trip, yet i still have many untold stories & photos to post it up my blog. Since today is an off day, i decided to organize & post it up as much possible.

Photos taken below is from a shoemaker's shop located 45mins away from Taipei - The old city of Jiu Fen. I've came across custom shoemaker's whenever i travel but never intend to get one for myself. (hehe..thinking it must be expensive) Somehow this shop caught my attention & decided to get one pair....maybe it was the designs, or the pretty & hardworking shoemaker...hmm...


This pretty lady putting her best on my shoe.



Tah dah!! These are mine..cost me only RM 39..suits well with Yukata! Sigh! which i dont have though...


They even make little shoe keychains as souveniors..about RM2 each.


Chloe, Yee Sum with their new pairs of shoes.

No comments: