Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Random Photos I Took

I spent most of my time at home this year during CNY, partly because grandma was sick, i hardly travel back to Taiping & the scorching sun keeping me away from outdoor activities. So I ended up playing cards and taking photos with those at home. Results, i managed to capture some nice photos bout my family members.

(Sis and my poodle pet - Jo Jo)


(Daddy & JoJo - goodness, really difficult to get a good pic of JoJo as this little ruscal too hyperactive)

(My favourite cousin - Wei Liang (Daniel)...haha...he hates taking photos..i took this from far when he was playing cards with my uncles)


(Grandma - asleep after taking medicine....i took a closer view of her so that she doesnt look that skinny)

(My favourite Aunt - like Son like Mother...hahaha..new version...she too hates taking photos...i've to do it secretly without her notice. Thanks to my 18x optical zoom camera ;p)

(Cousin Sis watching TV series)


(My uncle in blue batik - playing cards with my cousins friends)

(Sis with friends - some are my friends too as they staying the same housing estate with us since school days)

4 comments:

Raymond said...

Wah happy happy family! u looked so alike your father and sis

Gong Xi Fa cai!

feifeipinky said...

of course lo...if different then teruk lo..hahahaha

cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D said...

ya,if look different...wah, very ciaklat lor!!! hahaha!

can see tat your jo jo is hyperactive. the pic wif ur dad, jo jo seems to be thinking "i wan to yam seng!"

feifeipinky said...

hahahaha...tomato ray..very good imagination u hv there ah...hahaha