Monday, February 25, 2008

Random Pics

These are some photos taken since i started using my panasonic camera...i hope through these photos i'll relate some of the untold stories.

I took this while I was waiting for train back to Taipei after a half day tour in JiuFen. According to a girl whose selling bento set at the station, many couples take their wedding photos here coz this place give kind of Nostalgia feeling.


I was passing by this petrol station in Taiwan...i cant believed my eyes..."WHAT?!! more that RM3 per lit". I must have say, i'm glad that what i'm paying now still far below this price...Well, no for long i guess. (after election??? I wonder)

Deco at one of the corner in Bigtom Ice-cream museum.


Number plate for one of the train station up in Alishan.

The pics shown above & below this text was taken during the sunrise up at the summit of Alishan. Does Heaven look like this???? ^_^



The falling leave....while walking along the trail through the Shermuh Forest, i saw this leave falling right infront of me, instantly i snapped this photo.

Winter in Taiwan is also a good time to taste some of their local fruits. I found this cute pear shape tomato at the fruit stall in Hualien.
Below are some photos taken in Hualien as well...truely, Hualien is a very beautiful place...including Tarako National Park, one must not missed if ever visit Taiwan.











This is Hugo, Eric & Chin Chin's pet dog...taken during CNY. Its such an adorable dog & likes to eat mandarin oranges....haha.

Make a quick guess...what's this?? ^_^ is a floor mat made out of small pieces of cloth...My paternal grandmother made it specially to all the grandchildren during CNY. I like her handwork, neat, fine & vibrant in colors.



This kitty was hidding underneath the table waited for leftover. Took this pic last week during Chilled out session with my colleagues at this famous look out place in Ulu Langat. The food are just ok, but it has the best night view of Kuala Lumpur so far. Check out the photos below.

8x zoom in action!!!


18x zoom in action!!!


The actual size of what i saw at where i was standing...beautiful isnt it?





2 comments:

cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D said...

My fav pix is the pear tomato!!!

Nice shots you have. Ever thinking of taking part in photo competition?

feifeipinky said...

hahaha....i bet u like that pic.
competition? haha...no la..i'm not good at taking pics...is my camera that did all these tricks. ;p