Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bond that will never break...


I had a great reunion with my closest cousins during the weekend. The arrangement was last minutes as one of my eldest cousin brother came back from Macau and it happened to be a school holiday as well.
It has been along time that all six of us together, due to work & study all of us are separated in some way. It was emotional moment for me as we are still as closed like when we were in our childhood time. Time flies, I still r'ber when we living under one same roof. I'm the eldest among six, those days I was the tallest , influential between us...but today, haha...i'm one of the shortest & happy to see them making their ways in life & sharing what every story they encountered..especially the one working in foreign land now.
Thank you God, thank you for the blessing u gave to six of us. Every each of us may not be the brightest in school or best in what we do...but I'm glad that we have what we need most...the closest bond & love within us...something will never break no matter what...

PS : Photos taken during trip up to Genting. 3 cars with 12 of us..Sigh! the part that spoiled the fun was that i cant spend a nite with them in Genting as i need to work the next morning....no choice but to followed my uncle's car back to KL...more photos to come.

No comments: