Monday, March 17, 2008

Chaos caused by Multiply

I synchronised my blogger with my multiply account this morning & logged out as usual. Ronnie prompt me via Yahoo Messenger immediately after that saying that my msg alert has created chaos in his mailbox.

Hahaha...little that I know how to use "multiply", is kinda scary when Ronnie said more than 1000 emails from me flooded his mailbox alerted him i've undated my multiply blog. I call this unintentional prank!!!!

Sorry dear friends that i've creative some difficulties & inconveniences through this mistake, i'll be more careful next time. Ronnie, thanks for telling & taught me how to solve the problem i encountered. (hahaha..luckily u alerted me, I cant imagine when others "tembak" me without me knowing what happened...)

Lesson learn : Websites can be dangerous if u dont know how to deal with it.. ;p

2 comments:

cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D said...

1000 emails???
well....u MULTIPLIED!!!! tat's why it's called multiply ler...hahaha

feifeipinky said...

hahaha...that's rite..feifeipinky multiplied by 1000's...luckily i wasnt u...otherwise u gona see 1000's of tomatoes rolling around...hahaha.. ;p