Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My no.100 update in Blogger!!

I was quite aware that my updates approaching to 100 when i was writing about my dad..keep asking myself what special update i wanted it to be...haha...& this is it..nothing too personal, nothing too fancy...and unexpectedly...photos for Pacemaker New Year Run.


(Kelvin Ng - The all time favourite speaker box to everyone.)


(All obediently listening to Kelvin's instruction...takut kena marah...hahaha..)


(Houn & Gary - two heng tai pacing together)


(me & my Mr. Flag)

(Han with his one finger up indicating one more loop to go!)

I've more pics of Dr. Ray Rum, Tomatoman Ray, little khoo & others....blogger this time giving a bit of problem uploading it again...will post more soon.

2 comments:

cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D said...

you are really patriotic lah...running with national flag. PM will surely like a rakyat like you

feifeipinky said...

hahaha..that was sort of Adam's good work...last minute passed me the flag.
so is more like Adam's the patriotic m'sian...not so much about me being one.. ;p