Saturday, May 16, 2009

Achieved My 1st Milestone!

It took me a week to watch closely on my weight until it got stable before saying this out..I've lost a total of 7kgs in 45days & it still going down...hehe.

I've started this since 1st April when I join my new company. Looking at 95% population of females in the office with daily topics about calories, fats, shopping for clothes, cosmetics & all other topics in your imaginary about what ladies will normally talk about...I was determined to give a big push of myself to fight for once to get back in shape & it really worth while. ;p

Having to joined the Fitness First floors below my office & training for up coming race motivates me even more. I've pulled out those pants/skirts which I've kept for 6 years out from the closet & started wearing them for now. (need to throw away another few more kgs before i can starts to do my shopping, dont want to waste extra money unnecessarily).

I'm happy coz my family members, friends & colleagues notice the changed. It feels really good!! Not only the weight that I've lost but rather living more healthier life. I didnt skip meals & never skip those makan trips with friends but rather cautious on what I'm eating...Haha..Kelvin told me, I can starts advertising tomorrow during the race for a boyfriend now...lol.

I've an extra reason to be happier now!! ;p

* lol, it sounds like a testimonial from my latest favourite reality show "The Biggest Losser"...haha.

3 comments:

cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D said...

Yeah! That's the way to go! You look rosy now!

Keep it going! Burn burn burn...burn the calories away!

feifeipinky said...

hahaha...thanks! If not because the encouraging words from some of u, i wouldnt have done it.

I'll be going for cycling session again tomolo in fitness first. ;p

guess wat? i saw my step dance class instructor in 15km NB race..haha. what a small world.

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would love to mention that this post extremely forced me to try and do therefore! really nice post. thanks, here's a similar subject you'll like [url=http://corina33.tumblr.com/post/1362740947/some-great-benefits-of-owning-a-natural-light-alarm]Antique Clocks[/url]