Monday, May 11, 2009

A slight stir...


I was infected with sore throat last Friday after work out in gym, slowly the flu & cough came over the weekend. I tried to suppressed the sickness at first with lozenges & clarinase but it erupted eventually.

This morning I went back to work as usual not knowing it will caused slight stir in the office with my trumpet nose, hollow voice & fever. My colleagues stayed away from me when they got to know I was down with flu; worrying that I got H1N1 flu that might contagious. (seriously, i was a bit scared too; coz i've nearly all the symptoms of H1N1) You can see how media influence people...haha. I ended up sitting at my cubicle with only move around when I needed to go toilet. (sorry man! didnt mean to scare u all.. ;p)

There were some urgent matters needed to solve by today ;I managed to pull myself till 6pm & headed straight to the clinic. The doctor did a round check; was relieved that it was just the weather & me being over doing my exercise lately.

So in the end I was sent home to rest instead of attending my gym session & have to take quite a number of pills that look like M&M but taste like bitter gout.

No comments: