Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A thought in mind

Why continue living when we know one day we will die...What if I die tomorrow, how many people that i know of will send their condolences & pay the last respect & walk me to my grave...How many will remember me after some time.

Why love when u know in the end when both meet again in Heaven u may not recognised each other? Why earning for living & aim for worldly things when u know at the end of the road u will have to leave everything behind?

If there's so many "WHY", why do God still need to send us to this World...

I found a simple answer while I was driving home today.... God sent me here is to (be) love, to feel & to touch....because Love is the existance of God. He put me here so that i'll embrace what He has path for me long before i was born & when I meet Him again in Heaven's gate i can tell him how great it was the journey going back to Him.

2 comments:

Wadi: said...

I used to contemplate that but now, I'm refraining myself to do so as it will question the notion of existence. Whatever it is, life has to go on, we need to be strong and let us make inspiration for people and take inspiration from people too.

feifeipinky said...

i guess i was a bit lonely when i had this thought. ;p