Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Kiasu or joining the trend & fun!! ^_^

As few of my fellow friends given their blog a new image for year 2007...haha..I did mine to follow the trend & not fall behind being a "monotonous" blog to viewers... ;p partly because of "kiasuness" character too..i guess... (probably might get a "terikut-ikut" title soon)

hmm... It took me about 6hrs to get the template up (30mins looking for doraemon's images & most of the time finding where should i edit in order not to lost my whole blogpage)...yaikss...i was a total dummy when i started doing it coz i've no idea where to start off with....hehe...it turned out quite nice thou after much trials & errors....

Oh well, here it is....my brand new blog page.....for atleast.....very long time before i decided to change again.... ^_^

3 comments:

shirley ng said...

kiasu betul-la but cantik! ei add in some links also la...
ei, the pic on my blog look like me or not??

Anonymous said...

Irene, it's cute and hype. Keep up blogging throughout 2007 yeah!

feifeipinky said...

shirley :hehe...ya, it looks a bit like u. i'll try to add in some links.

Noris: thanks..just hope is not too doraemon to others la..haha