Tuesday, January 30, 2007

One wish for my birthday..


18 more days to go will be my birthday...coincidently it is a Chinese New Year Eve this year. I'm not setting any "Birthday Alert" to u all though.. (come on! i'm not that thick face,k..hehe ;p)


Every year, i get to make one wish under the candles light on my birthday cake, some came true & some not..This year i want to make it a bit different...instead of keeping the wish for myself, i'll offer it out...i'm sure someone out there need this wish more than i do...so, if u think is urs..it shall be & hope it comes true. ^_^ just make a silent wish for urself on my b'day & i'll pray for u.


hmm...feel nice to share eventhough is not in monetary terms or virtual things...but is the thought that counts.

2 comments:

Wadi: said...

Wow. It should be a memorable Chinese New Year cum your birthday. May I start avoiding the cliche' of happy belated birthday to happy advanced birthday!. Some said it's not good. But, due to the "ray of light" in a busy setting - as Madonna said, we need to have thought for friends, no matter what.Yeah, you are right, it's the thought that counts.

feifeipinky said...

haha..thanks..i'm ok with advance or late wishes...