Sunday, June 07, 2009

New Adventure on Number puzzles..


I was at Carrefour today to grab some groceries; just happened that they were having sales on books at RM5 each. Without 2nd thought, I started digging into the piles of books to see what's good for grab.

Yup,this book about "Kakuro" caught my attention. At first I just thought of flipping through the pages & see what's all about Kakuro. Soon I found myself fond of this number puzzle. ;p

I took the book home, there were 124 puzzles in total & I've been solving it one by one even when I'm typing this post..haha. Is fun, now I've more challenging puzzles to attempt during my free time other than Sudoku.

hmm... I wonder will MSIG organise annual event for Kakuro in future just like the one they have been doing for Sudoku. It sure be fun to take part on this & see how many Kakuro maniac out there. ;)

No comments: