Friday, June 19, 2009

Counting down....SCKLM

IS JUST 10 DAYS AWAY!!!!! I'm getting more & more nervous by day...I can feel the pressure in me that I might fail to complete the race...haha. Even though I've got myself physically ready for it but mentally....AAARRRRHHH!! NOTHING NEAR TO READY!! If there's a scale of 1 - 10, I think right now I'm at 1.

How??? Die-die also have to do it. With bet to complete within the time frame, wearing the same vest with a group of running frens & 1st time doing 21km...hahahaha, like my dear fren Lena said : " Die die also have to step at the finishing line.." Great advice huh? ;p Thank God, she's gonna be my pacer & will make sure i dont chicken out...hahaha..so wish me luck.

6 comments:

jue said...

aiyoh . . . u only do 21km ah? sap sap water lah . . . heheheee. pls wait for at at finishing line. i ta pau the best tau foo fah in china town for u :)

feifeipinky said...

hahaha...jue...thanks. aiyo, for u sure sap sap water la...for me..die die lo..hahaha.

Kelvin Yap said...

U can do it! Belief in yourself. Use your fei fei power ok... I see u there. I will be running with my blue coloured mates.

Kelvin Yap said...

I just joint blogging today. How do u set your list of favourites? u can visit me at wky3088@blogspot.com but nothing much currently...

CP Waterman said...

Since this is your first 21km race, do take the 1st half extra easy (slower than your 10k pace), drink at every fueling station and have fun.
All the best & God bless!

feifeipinky said...

kelvin : i shall see u this sunday at the finishing line,k. ;p about adding the list of favourite, do go to setting - layout. u be able to set ur favourites there.

CP: thanks for the tips. will u be in KL soon? many runs lining up every wkend till puasa..hope to see u at one the run back in m'sia. :) God bless to u too.