Thursday, April 23, 2009

Training

Many of us have started serious training for upcoming Standard Chartered KL Marathon, that's includes me. This is my attempt in 21km category, kind of nervous whenever I think of it. I had bets with two friends on completing the race within the time given, this motivates even more to train harder.

I've been training since early April in gym & at the park. From running only during the weekends to 4-5times a week..I feel good though with my stamina building up gradually & gotten quality sleep after the exercise. (haha...technically fell asleep before i finish checking emails every nights). Another extra credit i gotten is that i've lost several Kgs! yoohoo!!

Apart from these +ve side i gain, i worry bout me over doing it too. Coz i felt exhausted sometimes during the day. haha...it may be those lazy bugs in me that start complaining now. ;p I'm doing my best not to think about it & have my balance in food intake to continue exercise.

Well, hopefully few weeks from now i'll manage to do my personal best & win the bets. Best of all to see the physical change in me. Stay tune! ;p

No comments: