Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stairway to Heaven


I had a dream last night which I was traveling with few others and lost them half way through, later i found myself reached this mountain place. According to the local, it is a very popular tourist attraction. I was panic at that time trying to locate where my friends were & didnt really pay much attention what that uncle was saying after that.

As soon as I've done making out call, i raised my head & saw this beautiful mountain with wide spiral stairway going all the way up. It was surrounded by shining blue ray with clouds; there's no ending of the stairway. There were huge crowd of people going up & down. I stood there for some time trying to figure out where will the stairway leads to but I was afraid to walk up. I managed to take a pic of it & left.


When I found my friends & was about to show them the photo, I woke up from the dream...I googled it & found the nearest picture to what I saw in dream yet there's no direct interpretation of this phenomena. can anyone tell me what's the meaning of this??? I'm keen to know.

1 comment:

cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D said...

When I have the same dream, I'll go up the stairs and find out for you. :P