Saturday, January 10, 2009

Job Hunting

Looking for a job during recession is not an easy task...I face not only the competition between candidates, I'm also facing the financial pressure to meet my month end need. I guess u probably would have ask, did I make the wrong decision of leaving my ex company without secure any job? "NO"...i dont. Y?

The answers, hehe...

1) If i'm still in the company, i'm very sure that i'll be suffering the same thing over & over again for not getting pay for months.
2) Within these 6 weeks, i get to do stuff i've put it aside due to my heavy workload when i was working.
3) My family ties got stronger by day, as i try to gain back the time i missed visiting them & talk to them. (I used to give excuses of being bz at work & cant make it to see them)
4) It gives me time to think whether to change my work path or go on finding a job that meets my profession.
6).......ahemm...the list can go on & on...but the most important thing is that I put trust in God, I believe he'll show me the way when the time comes. (oh...that has to be quick..my $$$ is running low...hahahaha)

I put my options open for now, whether in M'sia or in overseas...hopefully getting job not only pay adequately, also a job that help me advance my knowledge & skill. BOSS!! any taker???!! ;p

3 comments:

Raymond said...

go over to UKKKKKKKKay!!!!!

CP Waterman said...

Its real faith testing time but God will pave a way for you when you put your trust in Him & seek Him deligently.(Hebrews 11:6)
I was on that tight spot when we first arrived in Paris in 2001. Maggie mee was condider a luxury but miraculously God has been providing for all our needs until today. He is Jehovah Jireh,the Lord our provider.
Enjoy your journey!

feifeipinky said...

Ray : everywhere going through recession now, is not easy just jump out from this place.

CP : Thanks for the comfort words. Ya, God will provide enough for us..just have to trust Him & pray.