Saturday, January 03, 2009

Housemates Graduation Ceremony

I was suppose to post this up two wks ago, but i was bz to put things up the blog. Two of my housemates invited me for their graduation ceremony in Institute Language Teikyo. This was my 2nd time attending graduation ceremony in 2008 & i'm glad i did.

Graduation Ceremony in Teikyo wasnt as grand as the one in Cambridge, but it has uniqueness in its own way. The headmaster started off with his speech (dont ask, i totally couldnt understand a single sentence he said...hehehe...except the "Arigatou" part). Speeches were delivered out one after another by teachers & Students for nearly 30mins, then the Certificate Giving Ceremony began. My two housemates took their turn to receive their certs...below are the videos taken when they were called. (This time I'm lucky enough that I can take videos & photos as much as i wanted..Cambridge is very strict, outsiders are not allow to use their camera in the hall thus i didnt get to take any photos then...a bit sayang thou coz i wanted to capture that moment!)

Photo session part was the funny part, the teachers (100% Japanese) were very emotional...hugging the students & some of them cried...If anyone is not that sentimental type might find it a bit exaggerated...hahaha.

I left shortly after the refreshment session starts....though i didnt taste the food, but there was plenty for everyone & looks good. ;p ..hmm...now that both of my housemates graduated from Teikyo,they are preparing themselves for their next step..to Japan of course! One have gotten a place in Tokyo & the other in Nara. (which give me a reason in future to visit Japan again...hehe) I really hope the best for them...i bet they are excited now, not knowing what to expect being there for the 1st time. ^_^






No comments: