Thursday, April 03, 2008

Working Life

Working in a small scale company is very different from big company, there are plenty more work & issues one has to focus on. I always having perspective that whenever a person say so is just because they giving excuses of the incapability on handling their job well...not until I'm in their shoes....
I used to be in big scale companies with system controlled by ISO & so, individuals were assigned to certain work according to their expertise..but here in my current company which I've joined merely 5months, i've to be multi-tasker in almost everything...often enough, i've no choice but to spend more time in the office till late evening daily in order my in-tray clear for the day.
Lately, i realized my ability & strength are tested to the maximum...energy & focus were drenched & left to the minimum. I'm tired...tired of being not able to accomplish whatever i've planned, tired of not seeing the end results despite how hard i've worked, tired of not having enough skillful workmates to support.
Those who knows me, they knew i'm not a perfectionist...but when i set my goal...i'll atleast work hard towards acheiving it. I get frust seeing my situation now in the office...is like kayaking against the water going upstream..where i'm i heading to??? where gone my motivation??? i wonder..

5 comments:

cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D said...

Work....sigh....yup, it's like that. They pay us so they can make us suffer!

many times they pay us peanuts so we become monkeys lor...hehe

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

workload the same, stress just as much, people more professional, systems higher quality, pay 6.34526512545 more...know why i choose to work in UK?

feifeipinky said...

ray - u r rite..i'm from feifeipinky turning into monkey liao...results from eating too much peanuts..haha

3088 - ya, uk pays more...it tempt me too...only thing is that frens & family not at ur side lo.

Ai, being adulthood is difficult facing choices...being Human lagi susah! being a chinese lagi lagi susah! aiyoyo!

Raymond said...

Easy easy Irene.U are heading for vacation in UK soon so look forward to that lor....at least can forget bout work for a while hehe

feifeipinky said...

Dr ray - yup yup! looking forward to it! cant wait...is less than a month from now.