Sunday, April 20, 2008

Larian Obor

Before the run starts


Front of T-shirt & Certificate




Back of the T-shirt..not bad ya?!






I just completed 5km Larian Obor this morning...the feeling is like i've run more than my usual distance....why? haha...probably i'm lack of training or perhaps i'm too stressed over my work lately. I wonder my target of running my first 21km end of this year will fulfill.


But the run was fun though...met alot of familiar faces & had a decent breakfast before i head home to start my unfinished ISO manual & procedure writing...(a big SIGH! deadline given till tomorrow noon).


Back to the run, wasnt crowded like any other run...partly because there are few runs going simultaneously all over klang valley today..but surprisingly managed to attract some good runners....maybe is the "Olympic" spirit that has caught their attention. The T-shirt is nice (far far better than KLIM T-shirt). There are two minor things that i find it weird is that they serve Coca-cola instead of isotonic drink & water to the runners...next is that they only have 2 categories & 40 medals up for grab. precious medal huh? hehe...i've not seen one but heard it was quite a nice medal...Oh ya! i saw the Olympics torch in close distant for the 1st time!!


Anyway, there's one more run to go before my long awaiting holiday....hopefully will do better next week. ;p Oya, thanks Kelvin for constantly reminding me the time & pushing me to run faster throughout the run.

2 comments:

cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D said...

Aiks!!!!
Torch so nice!
Shirt so nice!
Medal so nice!

No wonder you ran so fast from bkt aman carpark to dataran merdeka... hahaha!

feifeipinky said...

hahaha...oppss!! eh...dont bocor rasiah la. aiseh! others dono i ran kao kao to reach the starting line one u know...hahaha