Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Simple Dish


hehe...i cook some extra for tomorrow breakfast!


Two handful of Penne, some green beans , curry seasoned mince pork, sambal belacan, red onion & little bit of flavoring turned out to be a nice dinner for me today...as i've yet finish the ISO manual which i mentioned in my earlier blog.



I've normally keep some ingredients in my fridge for cooking in case i'm busy at home or lazy to have my dinner outside. That save up the amount of time on the road & deal with things that cant be done during my work days...ie. washing & cleaning, writing, reading & etc etc...



Well, on the ISO manual...i've done 2/3 so far, there's still rooms to improvise the whole thing but i'll have to take more time to do it as my English still far from writing manual level. Hopefully my 1st draft will turn out ok.



hmm....that's enough of break for now...have to continue working.. ^_^ chao!

2 comments:

cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D said...

Yummylicious!!!!!!!!
your curry sambal belacan penne looks like a fusion from heaven!

cafes are selling that for at least RM8 per plate.

So...wanna do business?? :P

feifeipinky said...

hehehe...can oso! Cafes selling at RM8...i sell cheaper la..RM6..ok ah?