Monday, September 10, 2007

Mizuno Run 2007

(As Kelvin described...Happy Family)

Yesterday run was a tiring one among those i've tried this year, i came back 5 minutes later than my slowest timing... the Bukit Aman Hill really killing me....till now i'm feeling the tiredness in my body thou the pain did not take into place.

Dont get it wrong though...no doubt the hilly course was tough, it helped me to push my limit further in strength, stamina & determination to finish the race..Glad i did it..it feels good achieving something, regardless what's the award waiting infront...the fun part is the process of doing it. ^_^

Hmm...next race??? probably after Puasa month & Raya i guess...Festive Season coming, Raya & Puasa mood has already started to fill the air by those Malay frens & colleagues preparing themselves for Raya. As for myself? hehe...cant wait to taste my favourite Raya delicacy - Lemang with Rendang.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jus happen to read ur blog...

well done, finally completed ur run. So dont stop easily as u nvr know ur limit where to!! Keep it up..

ya ya..have to control ur food temptation as i knw hari raya coming with mouth watering food hor!! So must double workout to keep fit..

may write to me chatting ksksally@yahoo.com.sg or visit my web www.leatherprince.blogspot.com

my blog consists of leather products which i handmade together with my brother (both love handicrafts). We do custom made our product to sell online & do flea market. Products are ideal for birthday gift or any occassion. U can gv comments to my blog.

cheers
sally of singapore

feifeipinky said...

^_^ sally, thanks for the comment...i checked out ur blog...cool! i like those cute stuff u posted.

Will be in S'pore in Dec for S'pore Int Marathon, probably meet up if time allow.

Again, thanks for dropping by my blog.