Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Updates

I've left my blog for more than a month now...partly because alot of activities and things happened throughout the month. For Alden was back here, the pacesetters gang & i had many rounds of gathering, outing, running, trips & particularly eating sessions with him. Now that he has left for UK again for working, i wish him all the best in work & looking forward to the next trip he comes back.

As for myself, I've just tendered my resignation again....not that i'm having trouble working in the current company but is more like a personal problem. Ie. travelling 4hrs in total to another state - Seremban,N. Sembilan by train everyday is too hectic for me & has been making me sick quite often. Enough is enough....i choose to leave.

There are few things that i'm looking forward to though till next year...starting of my new path after resignation, Going home (Taiping) during my transition before i start working again,Many runs that resume after Puasa, Trip to Taiwan, Singapore & likely UK....Christmas, my birthday, Alden's graduation (hehe...can travel), Shirley's wedding & house warming...last but not lease options on job opportunity or more. These should keep me bz enough...hehe

2 comments:

Raymond said...

huh,u going UK?when ah????wah!!!! so syiok ...i also want to go but stay where,so expensive!

feifeipinky said...

kekekeke....i guess v have to start bribing our dear fren who lives in "reaaaaaddddd...iinnngg" lo...haha..