Saturday, September 08, 2007

My New Gadget Has Finally Arrived.... Cheers!!!


My long awaiting Nokia N95 has finally came yesterday...very special thanks to the help from Alden of getting it for me at a super duperly good price...it really puts a big smile on my face when i saw & touch the phone for the first time...Hooray!!!

Well, this has made up the 2nd most expensive item in my shopping list for year 2007 so far...1st was none of the less my home-to-be.
Anyway, this phone has alot of functions that i need to spend some time to explore it....stay tune in future to see pics & videos that i'll taking using this baby....oppss!! oh YES! is 5Megapix, much better than my existing digital camera...i just realized that i've acheived two in my wishing list instead of one!! Yippee!!

I'm happy! ^_^

3 comments:

Raymond said...

aiyo so nice la,can lend me for a day ah haha

feifeipinky said...

;p

Angel Wong said...

aiya...
alden so good one!!!
should've asked him to get me smtg also..