Thursday, September 28, 2006

Warm Wishes!!!

Is nice to have Alden back for a week long holiday before he venture again to UK. I’m happy to say that as a friend, I’m proud to see the achievement he has made over this year of 2006. Two prestigious scholarships in a year! Gosh! (hahaha….bet many will hate u for this…Nah! Joking…u earned it with all the hard work u have gone through before this..) Alden! Congratulation! Hope u continue to excel when u in Cambridge.

Hmm… I wonder what’s so good bout UK this year…or more precisely, overseas….Sob! Sob! In my “List of friends”, there are already four included Alden that left or leaving for good….does that mean not good staying behind? Well, not exactly…there are still lots to do here … ;p

Well, this post is specially dedicated to my friends that are in overseas & about to leave…Those still here with me, that doesn’t mean that your friendship doesn’t count lo! Hehe…

1) Huey Ling – Gal, I really miss u here…do your best in your study,k.. Do keep in touch always. U know I will visit u soon…hehe.

2) Yu Xin – Cha Bo! Be a good wife in Beijing,k….

3) Kek Yee – hmm….glad that u finally gotten your PR status in Canada & be with your beautiful wife…(haha….I might stop over to your place when I pay a visit Huey Ling….u just get ready your guest room ya!)

4) Alden – hehe.....wrote on the 1st paragraph….just make everyone of us proud,k. Be my tour guide again if I ever visit u? ;p

Waoh! Come to think of it…. I really have to save money for trips…or better still…look for a better pay job that can send me for business trip to the places where my friends are…. *wink*

No comments: