Thursday, September 28, 2006

God's love!!!

Never under estimate the power of prayer… As the Bible says, “Ask, and it shall be given you: seek, and you shall find: knock, and it shall be opened to you” (Matthew 7: 7)… I’m truly believed in it….do you?

This verse has always inspired me in believing that I can overcome anything with God’s presence….I remember vividly, this verse was introduced to me some time back when I was still a non-believer of God by an “angel” whom sent by God that later brought me to Christ. Back then, I wasn’t sure what it really means, just knowing that after reading that verse I was touched.

Years when by, I started to develop the relationship with God and eventually got baptized. Prayer became my daily routine. (hmm…technically everything I pray for, He listen and answered….) Hehe…of course have to be sincere lo….by the end of the day, I just want to thank Him for answered all my prayers and those peoples around me….thank Him for walking side by side with me and others…thank Him for his selfless love for everyone.


* PS : hehe….I know many of you are from different religious or non-believer….I’m not trying to pull anyone into Christianity…I’m just saying that….regardless which religion you are in, you know there’s a Common God for everyone to look for… ^_^ Trust Him and love the peoples around you like how He loves you… God Bless!!

2 comments:

shirley ng said...

amen to that!

feifeipinky said...

ya..