Friday, September 15, 2006

Train can be attractive & beautiful.....


I've came across these few trains when I was in Japan...The railway company really took effort to paint these trains according to the theme of those famous attractions where the trains are scheduled to....it really impressed me alot....really makes one feel the excitement & enjoy the ride.


This train was going to Osaka Universal Studio (OUS)....on our way there, we stop by the station counter & ask which train to take for OUS....the operator smile & said to Alden, "dont worry, u wont missed the train, u will know when the right train comes.." We were puzzled at that time until the train arrived...."Ahhhhhhaaaa....no wonder" haha...




Another view of the train to OUS....




This one pula....caught it in Kyoto....nice ya? i like it...it shows the attractions of Kyoto.



hmmm....do i need to tell where's this place? look at the windows of the train....hehehehehe......"M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!!!!"





Finally.....Classic man! ah...this was not in my trip...Alden took this while on his way to Hokkaido early this week.... but since I've already posted this up....i think i should promote my favourite "doraemon" train to u all.....hahaha...

1 comment:

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

it's not OUS la. it's USJ. Universal Studio Japan.