Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dealing at work

Alden once told me, "to do PHD research, a person requires to believe in ONE thing throughout 3yrs"...I guess its a journey testing a person patient, persistence and believe. I'm bringing this up is not because i'm planning for one...but somehow it relates to what i'm facing now.

I've been assigned to a project dealing with Korean company since last September (no offense, i'm not saying I dislike Koreans). The physical completion of the project will be ending next month but i'm still struggle getting back the money from them.

Reason?? TONNES OF IT!!!
Each time I attends a meeting for finalising dollars & cents, they will come out with new excuses or accusing us claiming them unnecessarily. Often they used harsh words and swearing with our "mother" especially when they have the status and look down on female character. To make the situation worse, they manipulate from time to time on documents, words, letters & agreements given to us. It does pissed me off....coz its indirectly thrown all my preparation & efforts down the drain...exaggerate further.....DEEP SEA.

There are times I felt helpless. Questions like "am i capable??" "am i confident what i've done??" "how do bosses think of me?? despite many meetings i've attended yet result is not there..." "how long more can i hold on to it?"

Well, i'm not going to sound pathetic here....but i sort of figured out one thing lately, is either i successfully get through it or let go of it and i dont achieve anything at all. I just have to hang on a little while and find solution to it.

Perhaps a little pat on my shoulder as a sign of encouragement?? A bonus as reward?? A 2wks holiday which was promised by my boss after i settle with the Koreans?? Personal satisfaction maybe?? I guess this will keep me going until the end of process.

Enough of babbling...tired..G'nite.

Patient, Persistent and Believe.

2 comments:

cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D said...

Koreans show power ka?

Then u tell them with all the documents and justification provided, ur company will sue them if their final decision is not paying up.

feifeipinky said...

hahaha...guess wat???

i went meeting again wit them today..they said m'sian QS no standard...hahaha

u stay tune...i'll write more bout them any time soon..just got home & about to cook dinner...tired. hope in the end worth what i'm fighting for.

keep me in prayer would u?