Saturday, August 29, 2009

Doraemon Mooncake

For the first time, mooncake came out with doraemon's figures...my housemate & I immediately bought this back. Her intention was to eat those special recipe mooncake while I was eyeing for the recycle bag & the box...thus both of us got the deal to share the mooncakes & i get the rest...haha
I heard there are Mickey Mouse, Hello Kitty too...few years back i came across with Garfield as well....but nothing bid this (Awwww...i love this so much). This adds up into my Doraemon Collection...yahoo!!
What a good way to celebrate mooncake festival... ^_^








2 comments:

MooNkitty said...

hi.. how much you bought it and where?

I heard one utama got but too far for me. Mid valley got?

Unknown said...

hi there,
ya ya wher can buy?

MoonNkitty: 1 Utama reli got?