Saturday, December 27, 2008

Prawn Fishing?!

I've been spending much of my time with family ever since my grandma passed away. Eating at mum's place, spending afternoon with family as well as invited them over for dinner during christmas day.
Today we went out for dinner again.. it was great. We ended up at Pandan Indah Prawn Fishing Pond until 2am. Aunt, sis & cousin bro challenged against each other to see who gotten most prawns while i did the BBQ for them with what we caught. We managed 2kgs as a result! (good huh?! 1st timer leh!! hehe)
After my grandma's death only I realised i've not spend enough time together with family all these while. I'm trying to cover back the time lost & do more for them while they still around. Hmm...No wonder i'm still single now, if i ever get into a relationship, i guess any guys will want to see if the girl is family oriented. ;p (asian culture mah!!)
yawnnn!!! gosh! is 330am now...better get some sleep...meeting up my cousin tomorrow in the morning.
(follow up with photos soon)

No comments: