Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Helo ?? 2009

2009 is just less than 24hrs from now...Some may have planned where to have a new year bash or even stay at home for a quiet countdown. Regardless if u going to celebrate it alone or with frens, I hope is gonna be a meaningful time for u all.

Come to think of it, 2008 wasn't that bad afterall for me...thou I greatly missed my granny whom just passed away lately & still finding a job. Great things did come to me, I still managed to meet my an overseas travel per year target & did many other things that i've planned. (UK trip was superb, trip to Mulu neither less interesting as well)

Great frens & family still in strong ties...most of all, i know i wont be alone when crossing over to 2009 tonite. (haha....)

I sincerely wishes u all to have a great journey ahead for 2009 & may God blessed us all. No matter where u are, there's always a part in my heart that i'll remember u always. ^_^ Have a great new year eve celebration, do drink & drive....oppss! sorry...dont drink & drive & be safe,k. Till we meet again next year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

Wadi: said...

Dear Irene,

It has been quite some time I did not post or remark anything here. So, let me the first one who starts with a wish: Happy New Year 2009! May you will be blessed with more success, greater health, greater friends, greater career, greater endeavours and most importantly; life.

Cheers
Noris

feifeipinky said...

Noris : Thank & happy new year to u too. Dec 2008 wasnt a good time for me...but i do hope tis year be better. U too...have a blessed year ahead & all your wishes come true.