Wednesday, November 26, 2008

When A Door Closed, Another Door Open

Three more days left for me to bid farewell to the company i'm working now. I've not gotten any job at the moment, but probably take this time to do things that has been pending for awhile. You might be wondering what the h*** am i thinking, resigned without a secure job in hand & economy crisis is happening everywhere. I can only say, $$$ is an issue in this company & i've no ground to stay on anymore.
So...what's next??? Seriously...I dont know. I keep my option open for now. As long that i've enough $$$ to survive until my next step. I hope God will guide me through.
Last nite i was sitting infront of my desk writing down "To Do List" for next week onwards, I'm not bored being jobless though...haha..I guess the first thing in mind, i can have a good sleep & need not worry of being late to office..haha.The nearest plan is that i'll be helping my sister this coming PC Fair, as well as preparing the meals for her staff..of course is part of business lo..haha. Do come & support my sis ya!
Something off record, I was talking with two Raymonds few days back. Few of us in the gang are highly unemployed at the moment, Raymond Ng actually suggested Dr Ray to form a group in Facebook carrying the title "Highly Unemployed"...hahaha. I laughed! (What a crazy thought we have here...) Instead of worrying what will happen next & when are we going to be employed again, the thought of forming a group came in mind!!

No comments: