Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dream

I wasnt feeling well this morning when Alden called me for a chat, i felt sorry coz I didnt really pay much attention on the conversation. I guess maybe the haze that caused dizziness, nose blocked & also the food i ate yesterday afternoon caused diarrhea since late last nite. Funny part was despite not feeling well, i've been having the same dream for two nites of being chased by a dark grey snake in the house; and this grey snake ate onions & boiled chicken breast!!!! In my thought, this snake must be crazy!!

I finally decided to check out what websites say about the dream...hmm...interesting thou! Dreamt of Snake can be interpreted as follows depending on individual culture, races & religious : 1- hidden enemy 2- life 3- health 4- kingdom 5- lordship 6- a woman 7- a wish 8- a son 9- a flood. Some websites also suggested that different color snakes represent different meanings. I guess for me is more like worry...I'm not sure. For some people, they might have try their luck in lottery liao!

Nway, i hope today's working session end soon...probably going to see doctor after this.

1 comment:

joelle@mnodreamer said...

take care dear..
btw what is worrying you so much? Just take it easy, and it will be how it should be.