Monday, October 13, 2008

The Day I Fall in Love again - Part 2

Tah dah!!! Time to review the truth...hehe...This is my dearest Timex Iroman T54242 running watch. Since early this year i had been looking for a good watch for my running and apparently couldn't find one that suits my budget. Until last September when i was doing shopping one day with Pooi Fern & Gary in Mid Valley, we spotted this in the watch store.

The bargain was good, the initial price was RM 239 & I got it at RM175. Well, I'm really happy with this watch...it's light, trendy, in my favourite color & size ,it has the basic features that i wanted & is so much cheaper than my first choice on Swatch. ^_^

Now you know why I said I fall in love again...haha...with my Gadget of course!! I dont need to worry about my other watch which was present to me from getting wet or scratches during sports anymore.

2 comments:

CP Waterman said...

Wah good buy. I saw the same one here in the shop going for 59.90 euros.

feifeipinky said...

huh? really ah? so expensive!