Friday, December 14, 2007

Take off in 28hours 30mins & **** seconds!!

Yes! Yes! Yes! The long awaiting vacation is finally here...I did some final checking last nite on my itinery & reconfirmed the arrival time in Taiwan with the hostels & local travel agents. Will starts to do my packing tonite after dinner with some friends.

I was on the phone with this lovely travel agent in Taiwan yesterday...
"Hey, how's the weather now??" I asked...

Apparently she replied in a complaint manner :"Aww...is getting so cold for the past two days..u know, i'm wearing layers of clothes to cover me up." haha... I laugh.

"But what's the forecast for the up coming one week?? I read in the internet saying there going to be tonnes of rain by time i reach Taiwan."

"Oh...no worries, internet forecast often not accurate...weather will be perfectly fine...except..errr..is cold..." Again, she gave a little sigh after she finished talking.

Nway, i'm a bit doubtful about the weather thingy...to be on safe side, umbrella is a must in my luggage...hehe. Until then...See u all again in a week time.

TaiWan! Aku datang LOh!

No comments: