Tuesday, August 14, 2007

PJ Half Marathon 2007

(At the finishing line, photo complimentary from Raymond...hehe..thanks!)
I did another run last weekend...there are good & bad thing to talk about...
The Good :
1) I break my personal best record by 10mins.
2) It was a great day for running, cloudy & cooling weather helped.
The Bad :
1) NO WATER STATION for 10km runners....thank God that i never trusted any organisers ever since the Smart Tunnel Run, i've my own water supply till the end of the race. I can see people started looking for water after 5km mark.
2) Running along Federal Highway & LDP are both very dangerous.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Something apart from running.... this is what i'm looking forward to next weekend... ;p

No comments: