Saturday, August 11, 2007

Friday Nite Outing - Rock Climbing



(R to L : Autowall, Castle wall)

(Boulder)

I had my first experience on Rock Climbing yesterday evening with Eve & Elis at Camp 5 which situated at the 5th floor of 1 Utama. The feeling was great & this sports is really cool! (haha..i told Elis, yeah! an alternate new hobby for me...& v made out a plan to do it occationally)


Camp 5 (http://www.camp5.com/) is a great place with various type of climbing set for climbers according to their skill. I did 3 sets within an hour, once at boulder, once at castle wall & last at autowall...was exhausted but fulfilling...hehe...i still dont believe how i did it despite my phobia of height, i guess is the statement made by the coach "try it, it just take 1 hour of ur life time!"

No comments: