Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Unexpected Blessing From God....

I sent my car for servicing yesterday & had to leave there overnight due to some minor repair. So instead of taking a cab home, i get my mum over to pick me up office after work & did a little shopping at Amcorp Mall.

Midway of shopping, i only realised that i left my house key in the car...i was screaming infront of mum : "aarrgghhhh!!!! i dont have key to enter the house later!! where am i going to sleep tonight & what i'm going to wear to work tomorrow????!!!" At that time, mum only respond was : " I remember ur sis hand over ur spare house key to u few days back, check & see if is inside ur bag". The next thing i did was digging & digging inside my bag...pheewww!!! found it! my spare key really inside the bag!

But that's not the end of it, my spare key doesnt allow me to get into my own room. Feeling miserable, i asked my mum to send me home early. Upon reaching home, i try my luck looking into my secret place where i kept an extra key. ( ;p i was praying hard that i didnt take it out & put inside my room the last time i use it) Again! I found my key & gain entrance to my room!! YEah!!

See how God preplan things ahead for me, He knows that i'll carelessly left my key in the car, He knows that i'll not be able to get into the house.....He made my sis to returned me the key just few days before things happened. He made me kept a copy of extra key outside for my room...His love & care just overwhelmed me.

Thank you, Dear God for always there for me when i need u most!!! ^_^

No comments: