Monday, February 12, 2007

Kuchai Avenue...


Remember last month i said that I've somehow achieved my first goal for this year?? I still owe some of you an answer for this...hehe...finally i can review the mystery that i've kept for so long.


I've bought my very 1st dream house!! Reason why i didn't want to tell earlier is because my loan wasn't approve & still alot of uncertainty need to finalise. (hehe...u know la...if tell & things doesn't happen very memalukan..) Now i can comfortably say it out...pheww!!


Hmm....about the details...The Development is called Kuchai Avenue located somewhere in Kuchai. I'm quite happy with the strategic location whereby i can get to Subang, Cheras, Sri Kembangan & KL easily. The price is a little on the high side though with nearly RM200/sq.ft.


What does the whole package came with?? Built-up area of 935sq.ft.. Tight security using 4 points card system.All rooms are timber strip flooring, whereby living & dining hall are homogeneous tiles. OH! i love the toilets most....both toilets are fully tiles up to ceiling height with pebble washed flooring. Shower screen & water heated were given free as well. Oya, it came with a little balcony & last but not least - a carpark.


Well, that's all i can tell for now...Excited yet worry about my commitment on this. (hehe..some of u knows, i like to make plans for travelling...) But then again, I was telling myself...if I dont do it now, when will I???

16 comments:

shirley ng said...

phew! now i can sleep in peace... hehe CONGRATS gal! am very happy for you!! (:

feifeipinky said...

hehe...thanks! v both can do some shopping together to look for furniture & house deco later when ur hse & mine are ready..keekkeke..

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

yup..congrats. i am homeless instead...

shirley ng said...

you're homeless because you sold off yours!

Wadi: said...

Congratulations. Seems that another great 2007's news for you! you have my praise.

feifeipinky said...

*blush blush* thanks for all the wishes...wait till the hse ready..u all are welcome to my new place,k. ^_^

pBoon said...

remember to put up your wish list ah.

shirley ng said...

i want to stay over and have pillow fight!

feifeipinky said...

hahaha....can...come over la...make sure u bring ur best in the world tiramisu...hehe

Angel Wong said...

woohooo~~~
housewarming party....can't wait!!!

feifeipinky said...

hehe...dont worry, sure ask ur sis to bring u along! make sure u spare enough space for ur stomach.

iZack.Chin said...

Hai, Congratulations...
actually i also already bought 1 unit in KA also. nice to meet u, my neighbour.

which block/unit u buy?

Anonymous said...

Dear Fei, We are organize a blog to gather all the KA owners.
Feel to to visit http://kuchaiavenue.blogspot.com

n check out the latest construction progress as of 31/08/2008

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I contemplate the collection should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.