Saturday, December 23, 2006

Michael Wong (光良)


He did it again! I'm sure many have heard his latest song - "I am who I am"...I bet it will be another prize winning for him. I immediatly fall for this song when I first heard him sang during his concert back in September this year in Bukit Jalil.

haha...As for my friend Shirley so addicted to Jay Chow's song so much...myself pula, Michael Wong & Victor are both I like most for local singers. Michael's talent in composing touching/meaningful love songs & great skill in playing piano while Victor charm everyone with his voice & talent in plucking beautiful music with his guitar.

I remember the first time i met this duo 11years ago in Penang Hall, they sang their first hit -掌心 (Palm), then i started to follow their news, buying every of their new albums.....then the split...i would say, the split make them even better....

Among those songs written by Michael that i like most are, 約定 (Yue Ding / Commitment), 都是你 (Dou Shi Ni / It's You) and 擁抱我(Yong Bao Wo / Embrace Me), 勇氣 (Yong Qi / Courage), 我等你 (Wo Deng Ni / I'm Waiting For You), 戀 (Lian / Love), 童話 (tong huà/ Fairy Tale), 多心 (duo xin/oversensative), 有你在身旁 (You ni zhai shen pang/With you beside me), 想見你 ( xiang jiàn ni/Want to see you), 胡思亂想 (hú si luàn xiang/Thinking too much)....haha...& more....lazy to type liao.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice ka?

feifeipinky said...

eerrrmmm...what u mean by nice ka?? do u mean those songs i suggested?? yes! they are really good especially the lyrics.

feifeipinky said...

opsss...or the new song - "i am who i am"??? very very nice!! i like it alot.

Anonymous said...

I like mic n vic too,songs very romantic n teary :-)
Guess they really stood out amongst the struggling local singers,btw i like xmas carols the best hahaha

feifeipinky said...

hahaha...ya,rite!..raymond, how's ur trip to portugese settlement back in Melaka during christmas eve???? was it good???
every yr oso heard ppl saying that the settlement is good place to feel the magical of christmas...but i've yet been there for christmas so far.

shirley ng said...

jay chou? erm, i got new idol to 'worship' now hehe called Muse (brit band) coming to Msia in Feb. hope to catch their rock concert in micro mini skirt and knee-high boots! hahaha...

feifeipinky said...

haha....shirley chance "harbour" liao ah??!! how can???!!
what about Il Divo...u like it??? their concert tickets are way too expensive..cheapest is around RM 500+...really wanted to catch them live...sigh!!
LeeHon concert probably my nxt target...if i get a free ticket from a fren of mine working in advertising company...haha..

Anonymous said...

portugese settlement was full of ahbeng,ah lian,lala ,siham and siput babi!!! not recommended!