Friday, December 29, 2006

bye bye 2006 & helo 2007....

hmm....Is this time of the year again whereby everyone starts to plan for the coming new year, the new year's eve celebration & wrapping up whatever still KIV for the year....including myself too started transferring those important notes from old diary to new diary & clearing things a bit here & there.

Sad to letting go 2006 coz it has been a great year but cant wait to see what God has paved for me in 2007. Hmm....i probably will do more travelling next year regardless locally or overseas. (hehe...many of my friends left for UK, Canada, Taiwan, China, Australia & NZ...it gave me more excuses to travel...hahaha...that's also if my pocket money & leaves are sufficient..)

Some achievements in 2006 that i had... (it may not sound as spectacular like others, but i'm happy that i've done it..)
i) Travelling - Kuching, Hong Kong & Japan ( it was a good experience for me to see Hong Kong & Japan....)
ii) Job - found a better place to be at & with better pay of course...haha
iii) Singing with the choirs for Christmas eve in my church....
iv) did a little bit of running here & there...in return, i lost some weights...hehehe...

For 2007 wish list?? haha....too many...i cant be greedy though....have to see what God allows me to do....just put it this way, His will is my will....i'm sure my dearest Lord will provide enough not only for me, is also for those dearest to me. I just have to pray & trust in Him...of course also a little effort from myself to makes everything in place lo...rite? ;p

Honestly, I really hope 2007 will be better for everyone (including those outside this little world of mine)....sometimes really wonder what has gone wrong when natural disaster, robbery, poverty, killing & raping, political wars & conflicts are happening more & more in every parts of the world....is that the sign of end of the world is near??? I wonder.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

am really happy to see all that you have set out to achieve in 2006, some turned out well, some turned out differently but unexpectedly better. Am sure there will be more suprises in 2007...thank God for all the good things that came your way and the trials that did not harm too much...

feifeipinky said...

ya...i'm happy too...u know me, i'm very easy to get satisfaction on many things...coz i believed in whatever God provides, it will sure enough...that's the simplest way to happiness. ^_^ i hope u too be happy.

Anonymous said...

Dear Irene,

Happy New Year and I pray many returns for you in life. Am pleased to have met you even if on a short stint. At times, quality of achievements matter instead of quantity. I believe that it's your quality of achievements that have charted the beauty of your life and soul. Keep in touch yeah!

Cheers

Noris
Scotland