Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My trip to Macau & Hong Kong was superb! Especially going with 11 of my friends (though there are other 6 of them cant make it last minutes). This was my 1st trip to that part of the world. I was excited throughout the trip..hehe

Personally, I like Macau more than Hong Kong...maybe because i get to see many heritage buildings like churches, old mansion & etc. On the way up to "The Ruin of St Paul" was an exciting experience for me....passing by those small lanes which occupied by those local food shops & houses, and waoh! suddently at the end of the road there stand the beautiful & remaining of St Paul chuch. I was really overwhelmed by it. Lucky to have these bunch of caring friends...they gave me ample time to see every corner of the place & short prayer in the underground room where the successors of the church were laid.




(hey, that's not me in the pic..ok! dont get mix up)


Whereas in Hong Kong, the place that i remember most is the night scene at "Arena of Stars" overseeing the Victoria Harbour. They rhythmic lightings (like musical fountain...just that is using lighting effects) was really good, from far can see the highrise buildings lighted up one by one. Besides that, i get to see those famous celebrities palm prints along the walk way...haha...i managed to find "Lei Siu Loong" name oh!

(evening view of the harbour)


Well, it was really a memorable trip...if given a chance again in future...i dont mind going again...of course..hope my friends will follow too...haha ;p *wink wink*

2 comments:

shirley ng said...

yep! i don't mind going again too ... thanks irene for the generosity hehe!

feifeipinky said...

haha...rite! i get what u mean...haha