Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Recipe


(looks good??? A bit pinkish though.. ;p)

I've a bottle of Red Grain Wine in the fridge for quite awhile. Last week I decided to cook something with it. Red Grain Wine normally use for Fook Chow ppl to cook Vermicelli soup; but since i wanted a quick meal, within budget & explore new recipe at the same time, i op for rice instead. Thank God...haha..taste turned out not bad (at least to me!! ;p)

The pot of rice only cost me RM5.70 & able to serve for 3meals..Great isnt it?! The 1st meal, i ate it as it is. On 2nd meal, I fried onion egg & ate with it. For the 3rd meal, I boiled vege. It sure fun & healthy at the same time.


The photo below showing Louis watching me eating the rice...haha. Isnt he cute?!

1 comment:

cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D said...

eh, u gave any yummy rice to your doggie or not?