Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Driving Habit Experiment

When Alden came back during CNY, he explained to me how strict it is to get a driving license & the right way of a UK driver drives a car. One of the example he gave was that "one must not cross his/her hand on the steering wheel while driving & both hands are to be at 10 o'clock & 2 o'clock at all time.

Today while i was driving out to do some stuff , i did an experiment on my driving by following the example given earlier by Alden. Oh Gosh! it was difficult to discipline my hands not to cross over, not forgetting the part that i got so used to drive in one hand when the other side got tired. Sigh!! I've been doing the wrong thing since the day i got my license!! What a shame!! hahahaha...(i'm sure many M'sian out there having the same habit that i'm having)

So, what to do now? should i quickly starts practicing now or stay back to my comfort zone of my way of driving? (hehe...time will tell) But one thing for sure, i need to say Thank You that i've learned a new way of driving.

PS : Side story...We obey the road signs & follow the instruction stated on the sign. But hardly ppl notice who invented the road sign & when?? While I was typing out this blog, i make a quick check on it and found this "Traffic Sign" in wikipedia. U might interested to know. ^_^

Updates : I'm in the mid of sorting the stories & photos taken during trip to HK as well as CNY gathering, will be posted up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.